Thursday, October 29, 2009

What are you doing this weekend?

Looks like the team will be all over the place this weekend. Hebe is running in Danville, THE Yozell's are on another mission of 'cross, Ray is drowning the sorrow of his busted ass wrist in the Finger Lakes and Robster and I will be hitting the farm and enjoying some poached Lamb after.

Press Camp for Trans-Sylvania is close to finalized and we can't wait to get those folks to State College so they can help everyone tune in to what awaits next May 30-June 5, 2010. Lots of updates to do to the site too and gotta get a YouTube channel up and running...and figure out how the heck to do videos. I've a bunch of cool footage from Iron Cross that would be great to get up before next year. I figure if that 5 year old on the Microsoft commercials can do it - well, never mind, I'm screwed.

Video after the weekend? There's a 50-50 chance I'll make it, though there is only a 10% of that.

Kuhn

No comments: